Available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameters. Suitable for use in any FFF 3D printer.
- Very low coeficient of friction.
- Very hard and not very flexible, ideal for those pieces that require a lot of
- Exceptional ability to print bridges.
- A semi-transparent material, ideal for pieces with movable parts.
- Extremely tough with superior tensile, elongation at break and impact
strength, high fatigue endurance and low friction coeficient.
- Very low warping and moisture absorption before and after printing.
- Superior chemical, UV and heat resistance (over 120°C).
- Good adhesion to the printing surface.
- With possibility to use a layer fan for even finer details or printing long bridges.
- Low warping, allowing for better printing of fine details and overhangs.
- Strong as nylon, but with greater flexibility.